Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 6~ Book Challenge

For today's challenge, I'm pretty sure I am going to disappoint.  The question for today is:

What Book Have You Read The Most Times?

In all honesty, I can't say I even remember reading a book twice.  Oh sure, I think of re-reading books all the time.  ESPECIALLY series when the newest one comes out.  However, I can't remember every actually doing it.  I think I get this from my mom, ok not that mom reads, but she does it with movies.  Once I know the ending and the story it's not an exciting surprise for me.  Plus, there are SOOO MANY books out there that I want to read that I can't see picking up an old favorite when there are so many new favorites to be discovered.

OH! I lied...I can remember a book that I read twice now! I re-read Divergent by Veronica Roth.  When Alligiant came out, I couldn't hardly remember what happened, plus the movie was coming out and I wanted my ladies at book club to read it so we could all go see it. So I guess that would be my answer, twice is the max times I have re-read a book.  I'm sure that's a big fail for most people in the blog world, but I can't help it! Too many new discoveries to be made in this amazing book world! 

So, tell me..am I the weirdo here?  Have people re-read books like upteen million times because that's just their favorite of all time and they never want to lose sight of any minute detail of their fave??  Tell me your thoughts..

No comments:

Post a Comment