Saturday, July 19, 2014

30 Day Book Challenge





Ok, So here I am trying to figure out what I can do to post on this blog more.  Let's face it..attempting to get a Master's degree, having a newborn and a 3 year old..Reading takes me three times as long as it did when I was a bit younger.  So, I did some searching and found this book challenge. I changed some of the topics, but CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! I think... HA! Each day I will answer one of these questions, I should say I will attempt to answer one each day. There are many reasons why I would love to finish this challenge:

#1: Doing something for myself, hence the book blog! I don't get to do things for me much any more, unless it involves work or things that I HAVE to do, so this is something I WANT to do!
#2:  Just in general, be more active in the blog world.  I always wanted to write and this is my way of doing that!
#3: Prove to myself that I can do it! There's so many different things that I want to do with this blog, that I need to stay focused on one thing at a time.  So, while I gather my thoughts and ideas, I will challenge myself to stay active!
#4:  Give you all insight to the types of books that I love to read.  There aren't many that are excluded, but you'll get to know me a bit better!

I plan to do more challenges after this one is over, but for now, I gotta start somewhere!  

Day 1: A Book Series You Wish Had Been Longer OR Would Just End Already
Day 2: Favorite Side Character
Day 3: Favorite Male/Female Character
Day 4:  Book turned into a movie and completely desecrated
Day 5:  Your "comfort" book
Day 6: Book you've read the most number of times
Day 7: A guilty pleasure book
Day 8: Most underrated book
Day 9:  Most overrated book
Day 10:  A book you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving
Day 11:  Favorite classic book
Day 12:  A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven't
Day 13:  A book that disappointed you
Day 14:  Book that made you cry
Day 15: A character who you can relate to the most
Day 16:  Most thought-provoking book
Day 17: Author I wish people would read more
Day 18:  A book you wish you could live in
Day 19:  A favorite author
Day 20:  Favorite childhood book
Day 21:  Book you tell people you've read, but haven't (or haven't actually finished)
Day 22:  Least favorite plot device employed by way too many books you actually enjoyed otherwise
Day 23:  Best book you've read in the last 12 months
Day 24:  Book you're most embarrassed to say you like/liked
Day 25:  The most surprising plot twist or ending
Day 26:  Book that makes you laugh out loud
Day 27:  Book that has been on your "to read" list the longest
Day 28:  Favorite quote from a book
Day 29:  A book you hated
Day 30:  Book you couldn't put down

Enjoy Reading!





Image Source: 30 day book challenge picture from

No comments:

Post a Comment