Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Opposition Book Trailer

Ok, so I haven't written anything on the blog for a few days, but I wanted to share this book trailer for Opposition. I am so uberly excited for this book I just can't even contain myself. I'm over here like... I mean at the same time, I'm really bummed because well, this is the last book in this five book series by Jennifer Armentrout. So that means..it's over and well that makes me really...

Oh wait, I just thought about this..if you don't know anything about the Lux series, you have GOT to check it out!? Like seriously, stop reading this blog and go get on Amazon and get Obsidian..Once you start you'll not stop until Origin and then come August 5th, you'll be sad faced just like me! So, why do I love this series so much? Gosh, I don't even know where to begin.. First off, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Daemon and Katy's relationship. I mean how can you not...They HATED each other in the beginning. And Katy, well, she's a woman after my own heart with her reading and blogging passion. But Daemon, oh, Daemon is just so swoon worthy. Yes, I have a crush on a fictional character along with a million other girls...his name is Daemon Black! Throughout the series we learn about Daemon and the Luxen, how they came to be, what they have to put up with. We learn about the Arum, the arch enemies of the Lux..A lovely battle of light vs dark! I mean come on, aliens made of light and aliens made of...well shadows..I mean..Aliens in general...how cool is that. I really loved Armentrouts' take on the aliens. No it's not all sci-fi channel aliens, or even like aliens you used to see on the x-files, they are HOT in both the literal meaning as well as their looks. You can't help but..
Ok, picking up my tongue from the floor now. Let me just give you a Daemon quote: Or this lovely here...
Oh, and I can't take credit for those picture quotes. I found them on another's bloggers site. If you wanna check it out..this is the link.  So yea, those are just some of the amazing Lux series quotes all on one blog... what?! Oh, I feel another fangirl moment coming on! Wait for it..

Anyways, so yea, Opposition by Jennifer Armentrout is out August 5th..you know what I'll be doing all weekend..That's right..Reading Opposition. Check out the trailer, oh and sorry about the water mark.                                         

Post a comment! Let me know what you think. And for heaven's sake...GO READ THE LUX SERIES by Jennifer Armentrout!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment